Let the Batavia Park District party planners do all the work - you invite the guests and let us do the rest!
For more information, call the Birthday Party Coordinator at: 630-406-5282.
If life is just a little too hectic to make the most out of your son or daughter's birthday party, turn to our party experts at the Batavia Park District! Here's the inside scoop...
- All parties are two hours long.
- Theme parties include crafts, games, free play time, music and FUN!
- Select a theme to enhance your party or submit an idea and we will customize it for you!
- We will provide decorations, scrumptious cupcakes and drinks, and a party leader to organize the party. And, we do the clean-up. Party favors are not included.
- The renter is responsible for providing goodie bags and any additional food or refreshments desired.
- Parties must be booked at least 2 weeks prior to party date.
- We require payment in full at the time of reservation. Birthday coordinator cannot accept payment the day of the party.
- Party times and dates subject to availability.
For boys and girls, ages 4 and older!
- Race Car
- Princess Tea Party
- Glitz and Glamour
- Beach / Quarry
- Dodgeball / Kickball
- Build Your Own Party
- All Star Sports ($60 more for this theme)
Your party plan includes:
- Choice of general themes or submit an idea we can customize for you
- Party leader to organize the party
- Themed activities
- Scrumptious cupcakes
Resident Fee: $200 for 15 children (birthday child is free!), each additional child is $5
Non-Resident Fee: $215 for 15 children (birthday child is free!), each additional child is $5