New Bike Share Program
Fri September 25, 2020
Take advantage of the crisp fall air and try the City of Batavia's new bike share program. Debuting in September, the Fox Valley Bike Share with City of Batavia allows customers to rent bikes via their mobile device. One rental station is located at the Batavia Depot Museum, just north of the caboose. The other location is South Riverwalk Plaza. The Koloni app shows users where locations are in neighboring cities.
Bike Share Details:
- Each user must download the free Koloni app on their mobile device. Follow the instructions given on the app to set up an account.
- To use a bike, scan the QR code at any bike share location using the Koloni app.
- Bikes must be returned to a rack after use. The Koloni app will charge a fee until the bike is returned to a rack location.
- Rates: $4 for the first hour and $5 for every hour after that
- Please follow the regular bicycle rules/restrictions, trail hours, park restrictions, etc. The Koloni app also has established rules to follow.
- While there are 12 bikes in the City of Batavia, please note the number of bikes can vary at each station depending on use.