Introducing the Bulldog Crimson/Gold Camp
Thu August 13, 2020
The Batavia Park District is excited to present a new opportunity for extended care to our Batavia Public School District 101 families. While the Crimson/Gold schedule is in place, the Batavia Park District will offer a new program called the Bulldog Crimson/Gold Camp.
The Bulldog Crimson/Gold Camp is a structured, recreational enrichment program that includes designated times for students to complete their remote learning while breaking for gym time, craft activities, and outdoor fun! The program is designed to meet the needs of parents and children from Kindergarten through 6th grade during their offsite learning days.
A snapshot of the Bulldog Crimson/Gold Camp:
- Select from half-day or full-day options and as few or as many days of the week (Monday-Friday) that best accommodate your schedule.
- Daily hours are from 7:30 am - 5:30 pm to allow your child a safe and productive environment during off-site learning days.
- Flexible daily care options are available for the AM (7:30-11:30 am) and/or PM (1:30-5:30pm).
- A Lunch Bunch camp option is available from 11:30 am - 1:30 pm for $5 per day. Participants will need to bring their own lunches.
- Pricing per camp per day: $25 AM session, $5 Lunch Bunch, $25 PM session
- Locations will be assigned as the program fills. Designed facilities include the Civic Center, the Eastside Community Center, and the Lodge at Laurelwood.
- Child to staff ratio: 10:1
- Advance registration is required
- All CDC and IDPH guidelines will be followed for recreational programming.
- Social distancing will be practiced, and masks will be required.
- Participants should bring their School District-issued Chrome book (grades 1+), lunch, water bottle, and snacks.