A Nightmare at West Main: What to Know
Tue September 29, 2020
Update 10/21/2020 -
In accordance with Governor Pritzker's announcement yesterday and for the safety of our patrons and staff, A Nightmare at West Main set to take place this Friday, October 23, has been canceled. Patrons will receive a full refund to their original form of payment. Credit card refunds may take 7-10 business days to appear. If you have any questions, please contact the registration desk at 630-879-5235 or email@example.com.
WHEN IS IT?
- Friday, October 16, 7:00-9:00 pm
- Friday, October 23, 7:00-9:00 pm
WHERE IS IT?
- West Main Community Park
- 40W101 Main St, Batavia, IL 60510
HOW IS THIS THE SAME OR DIFFERENT FROM HAUNTED QUARRY?
- Due to COVID-19, we had to adjust this event to ensure proper safety precautions.
- This event will be entirely outdoors.
- Pre-registration is required. No walk-ups.
- Each group will have a reserved time slot to enjoy the spooky trail.
- Participants will walk a grassy trail filled with scary displays and frightening friends.
DO I HAVE TO PRE-REGISTER FOR THE EVENT?
- Yes. Space is limited, so pre-registration is required.
- To allow for safe social distancing, each night has time slots every half hour from 7:00-9:00 pm.
- Each of the four time slots allows a max of 40 people.
- Please make sure all guests in your group arrive within your reserved time slot.
- Pre-registration and reserved time slots will help shorten the wait time to experience the spooky trail.
WHAT SAFETY PRECAUTIONS WILL BE ENFORCED?
- Masks must be worn at check-in and any time you’re unable to practice social distancing from others outside your group.
- Groups will be spaced out to ensure proper social distancing.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available.
- As always, please do not touch any of the displays or participants.
- Emergency exits will be available along the trail.
HOW LONG IS THE TRAIL?
- It will take about 10 minutes to walk the grassy trail and take in the scary sights.
- The $10 registration fee allows only one pass through the trail.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
- It’s only $10 total per person to go through the haunted trail once.
- Each person in your group must register separately in advance to reserve the time slot and gain admission into the event.
IS THERE AN AGE RECOMMENDATION OR RESTRICTION?
- This event is not suitable for kids under 10 years old.
HOW DO I REGISTER?
- Find your desired date and time slot, and click the + sign.
- Click Add to Cart and sign in to your account. If you are a new user, create an account.
- Complete the checkout process.
- Repeat this process for each person in your group.
HOW DO I GET INVOLVED?
- Volunteers are needed to help us make the trails extra spooky.
- To volunteer, contact Bethanne at firstname.lastname@example.org or 630-406-5282 ext. 2066.
- For safety reasons, volunteers are responsible for providing their own costume and getting ready prior to the event.