- Kids flume
- Sandy beach & swimming area
- Thrilling drop slide
- Zero-depth edge for easy access
- Large picnic area
- Concession stand
- Sand volleyball courts
Looking for a unique location for your next event or birthday party? Look no further than Hall Quarry Beach. Private rentals are available daily for birthday parties, family reunions, company picnics, and more. You will have exclusive use of the park from 6:30-8:00 pm on Sundays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays, including the water features, sand volleyball courts, and open grassy areas. The fee is $400.
For more information and to book your next event or party, please contact our Recreation Supervisor at 630-406-5282 ext. 2062.
Outdoor swim lessons are offered at the Hall Quarry Beach.
- Infant & Toddler Swim Lessons
- Preschool Swim Lessons
- Water Exploration
- Primary Skills
- Stroke Readiness
- Adult Lap Swim
Quarry pass rates can be found below. Individual daily passes and punch passes also will be available. Sorry, season passes are nonrefundable.
PRESEASON PASS RATES THROUGH MAY 27
|Ages 3-59||$50||Ages 3-59||$78|
|Ages 60+||$22||Ages 60+||$32|
|Family of 2||$90||Family of 2||$135|
|Family of 3||$135||Family of 3||$205|
|Family of 4||$175||Family of 4||$275|
|Each additional person (5 and more)||$32||Each additional person (5 and more)||$48
REGULAR SEASON PASS RATES STARTING ON MAY 28
|Ages 3-59||$75||Ages 3-59||$104|
|Ages 60+||$22||Ages 60+||$32|
|Family of 2||$135||Family of 2||$190|
|Family of 3||$195||Family of 3||$277|
|Family of 4||$257||Family of 4||$368|
|Each additional person (5 and more)||$32||Each additional person (5 and more)||$48|
*A family is defined as parents and their children, ages 3-23, who are full-time students. Individuals ages 18-23 must provide proof of full-time student status at the time of a pass purchase to be included on a family pass. Individuals 24 and older, and other relatives or persons in the same household, are excluded from a family pass. Children ages 2 and under are free.
Minimum Age Requirements
Children 12 years of age or younger will not be permitted to enter the Hall Quarry Beach facility without the supervision of a responsible person 16 years of age or older. This policy is due to the inability of young children to fully understand the dangers of water and other hazards.
Please abide by the Non-Smoking Policy at the Hall Quarry Beach. This policy will be strongly enforced.
Closings Due to Inclement Weather
The Hall Quarry Beach will be open whenever weather conditions permit. While public safety is our primary responsibility during extreme weather conditions, fiscal responsibility for the taxpayers of the Batavia Park District is our concern during marginal weather conditions. The Batavia Park District reserves the right to close the Hall Quarry Beach at any time during extreme and marginal weather conditions.
Hall Quarry Beach allows picnics and other snack foods. Concessions are available. We request guests clean up any garbage from their food and beverages. Alcoholic beverages and glass containers of any kind are strictly prohibited.
Quarry Exit and Re-entry
Exit and Re-entry within the same day are not permitted without a valid reason. Patrons who have a need to make a short departure from the Quarry are asked to make their intentions known to the cashier or admissions person prior to leaving the park.
Diaper Rule for Young Swimmers
Concerns about the spread of E-coli and other bacteria at aquatic facilities have caused the Illinois Department of Public Health to create rules requiring non-toilet trained children to wear tight-fitting rubber or plastic pants at pools or beaches. To comply with this rule, the Batavia Park District requires all children, 30 months of age or younger, to wear a "swim diaper", a tight-fitting rubber or plastic pair of pants or a swimsuit with a rubber or plastic lining. Parents will be required to purchase a swim diaper for their children if they do not have the appropriate garments when entering the park. Swim diapers are available at the Quarry for $1.
- Hall Quarry Beach will not open for public swimming if the air temperature is below 70 degrees.
- Hall Quarry Beach may close if there are less than 20 patrons in the park, or if the air temperature falls below 70 degrees.
- If thunder is heard or lightning is sighted during swimming hours, operations will be suspended for a minimum of 30 minutes or the Quarry will close as is appropriate for the situation.
- Tornado "watches" will be announced to the patrons.
- In the event of a tornado "warning", the park will be closed and all patrons will be directed to immediately leave the facility.
- Parents are required to pick-up their children or make arrangements for their children to be picked up promptly. Please make sure your children have telephone numbers and names of people they can contact for rides to reach home safely.
- NO rain tickets will be issued.
Proper Swimwear Requirements
- Proper swimwear required. All patrons under the age of 30 months need to wear a swim diaper, tight-fitting rubber or plastic pants, or a swimsuit with rubber or plastic lining. Children without one of these garments will not be permitted on the sand beach or enter the water.
- All patrons over the age of 30 months must wear a swimsuit before entering the water, cut-offs and street clothes are not permitted. Patrons may wear a tee shirt over their swimsuit. Patrons wearing swimsuits with zippers or any other metal objects may not use the slides. No boxer shorts allowed under swimwear.
- Deep water passes must be worn on suits.
- Running is prohibited on decks and stairways.
- Hall Quarry Beach is a non-smoking facility. There are designated smoking areas outside the facility.
- Games which interfere with the safety of swimmers are prohibited.
- For the safety of our swimmers, the Batavia Park District reserves the right to require a deep water swimming test for all patrons who enter the deep water areas.
- Admission to the beach is refused to all persons having any contagious disease, infectious conditions such as colds, fever, ringworm, foot infections, skin lesions, carbuncles, boils, inflamed eyes, ear discharges or any other conditions that have the appearance of being infected. Persons with excessive sunburn, abrasions which have not healed, corn plasters, bunion pads, adhesive tape or rubber bandages or any kind are not permitted.
- No hardballs, tennis balls or racquetballs allowed.
- No masks or snorkels allowed.
- No balls or flotation devices permitted in the deep water areas.
- Batavia Park District is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Diving in the shallow water is not permitted.
- Swimming will not be permitted after sunset.
- Caution shall be exercised in the use of diving board and platforms.
- Buoyed lines mark the 5-foot depth of the water. Depths beyond the buoyed lines are greater than 5 feet.
- 50 Meter lanes will close when the north beach is closed.
Code of Conduct
To provide an enjoyable environment for everyone, patrons using the Hall Quarry Beach are required to comply with specific standards of behavior established by the Batavia Park District. Copies of the Code of Conduct are available at the Quarry, Civic Center and the Eastside Community Center. Parents are asked to review the Code of Conduct with their children.
- Spitting, spouting of water, blowing from the nose or otherwise introducing contaminants to the beach and water area is not permitted.
- A person under the influence of alcohol or exhibiting erratic behavior shall not be permitted into Hall Quarry Beach.